The "Iceland: Data Centre Landscape - 2022 to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This new report considers the growth of Data Centre space, power, and pricing for Iceland. The report shows the revenues for Cloud and Data Centre Market forecast over the period from the beginning of 2021 to the beginning of 2025 and provides profiles of the key Public Cloud and Data Centre providers for Iceland.
Iceland has some of the most advanced ICT usage worldwide. For example, according to the most recent World Economic Forum (WEF) Global Competition Index (GCI) published in October 2019, Iceland is ranked 26th out of 141 economies worldwide - with a score of 74.7 percent out of 100 (a fall of 2 place rankings worldwide).
In terms of ICT adoption, Iceland is ranked 7th out of 141 economies (including factors such as mobile subscribers, Broadband subscribers, Fixed broadband, Fibre internet & overall internet users). And for digital skills, Iceland is ranked 2nd out of 141 economies worldwide.
In December 2020 the WEF announced that Iceland was ranked 7th for ICT adoption worldwide (behind Sweden in 4th place) and 4th for Digital Skills worldwide (behind Finland, Sweden & Estonia).
Iceland is a small country of only 357,000 people and has a Data Centre sector comprising five Data Centre Providers.
Iceland has become a major destination for bitcoin mining and HPC (High Performance Computing) users with Data Centres built to cater for high density applications, benefiting from free air cooling and low cost renewable power sources.
International connectivity has been an issue with latency due to Iceland's distance from other European countries making Iceland less attractive for low latency applications but highly attractive for high-density HPC applications.
Key Topics Covered:
- Methodology - Iceland Data Centre Landscape
- Digital Statistics Summary
- The Key 3rd party Data Centre Providers & Facilities in Iceland
- The Key Data Centre Provider Profiles
- Icelandic Data Centre Space Forecast
- Icelandic Data Centre Power Forecast
- Icelandic Data Centre Power in kWH
- The Key Data Centre Clusters in Iceland
- Icelandic Data Centre Pricing Forecast
- An Icelandic Data Centre Revenue Forecast
- An Icelandic Public Cloud Forecast
- The Key Trends for the Icelandic Data Centre Market
- The Outlook for the Icelandic Data Centre Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/371k8w
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900