If you are a Danish citizen planning to travel to the US for tourism or business reasons then you have come to the right place for US Visa Information for Danes. Government visa for Danes for the purposes listed, as Denmark is a participating country in the US Visa Waiver Program. Alternatively, Danish passport holders must obtain an approved travel authorization through the Electronic Travel Authorization System.
Requirements for Danish Citizens
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport.
- Select the time to process your ESTA.
- Use your Paypal account, debit, or credit card to pay the application fee
- Submit your online form. Now, our immigration specialists will analyze it and act accordingly
- Wait for your ESTA to arrive in your email.
- Print your ESTA.
Citizens of some countries must apply for a visa at the embassy before entering the United States. However, this does not apply to Taiwan. For a short visit to the United States, all you need is a US ESTA. This online document allows you to enter the country for a short period of time. The program was launched in Taiwan in 2012. Since then, Taiwanese citizens can obtain the US visa for Taiwanese.
HOW LONG IS THE ESTA VALID?
This document is long-lasting. This document is valid for up to 2 years.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THE ESTA?
- An electronic passport with biometric data and with 6-months of validity.
- An email address where you can receive all the information needed, including the ESTA.
- A payment method to pay fees. You can choose between a Debit/Credit Card.
Andorra is one of the countries that will be included in the Visa Waiver Program, which allows Andorran citizens to travel visa-free by simply applying for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization). Andorran citizens can apply for an ESTA visa waiver to travel to the United States. The ESTA allows citizens of Andorra to visit the US on a visa for up to 90 days per visit.
Requirements for US Visa for Andorra citizens
- a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for ESTA US Visa
- a valid credit or debit card or a PayPal account to pay for the ESTA US Visa.
- a valid email address, to receive the ESTA US Visa in their inbox.
How long can Andorra citizens stay on US Visa Online?
The Andorran citizen's departure date must be within 90 days of arrival. Andorran passport holders are required to obtain a United States Electronic Travel Authorization (US ESTA) even for a short duration of 1 day to 90 days. If citizens of Andorra intend to stay longer, they must apply for a visa appropriate to their circumstances.
Austria is part of the US Visa Waiver Program, which means Austrians do not need a US visa to enter the country. However, Austrian citizens must register with the U.S Electronic System for Travel Authorization or ESTA. Austrian citizens travelling to the USA for short stays must apply for a US visa for Austrian citizens. Passport validity must be at least three months after the date of travel if a traveller plans to travel to the United States.
FOR HOW LONG IS BEING THE ESTA ISSUED?
US Authorities issue the ESTA for two years. After that, you will have to apply once again for a new ESTA.
WHICH IS THE PROCESS TO ACQUIRE MY ESTA?
- A digital scan of your passport.
- Your email address
- Your favourite payment method: Paypal, debit, or credit card
How long is the US Visa Online valid for Austrian citizens?
Austrian citizens must leave the country within 90 days of entry. If Austrian passport holders planning to travel to the USA for just one day or up to 90 days, they must apply to the United States Electronic Travel Authority (US ESTA), Austrian citizens must apply for an appropriate visa depending on the situation, if you are planning a longer stay.
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Watson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-3264-0911
Address:3 Nibancho, Chiyoda City