In AM Best’s four-part series, “The Greening of Insurance Asset Management,” top industry leaders discuss how the insurance asset management sector is adapting to meet emerging standards and expectations for climate risk and social responsibility.
From the United Nations to nations and states, regulators and representatives are aligning investing standards with concerns about climate risk and social responsibility. In this segment, insurance and asset experts discuss the strategies and products designed to lower the stress of complying with the new standards and expectations. Watch now: www.ambest.com/review/greening.
Tune in to hear from these industry leaders:
- David Altmaier, president, NAIC, Insurance Commissioner, Florida;
- Sonia Axter, managing director, infrastructure investments, Ullico Investment Advisors;
- Chuck Chamness, president and chief executive officer, National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC);
- Stewart Foley, founder and editor-in-chief, Insurance AUM Journal;
- Chris Fowle, director of the Americas, Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI);
- Tom Karol, general counsel, Federal, NAMIC;
- Sean Kevelighan, president and chief executive officer, Insurance Information Institute;
- Mike Kreidler, Insurance Commissioner, Washington;
- David Sampson, president and chief executive officer, American Property Casualty Insurance; Association;
- Patrizio Urciuoli, executive vice president and co-head of strategy and asset allocation, Liberty Mutual;
- Grace Vandecruze, founder and managing director, Grace Global Capital and
- Ross Webber, managing director, Bermuda, Apex.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Group Vice President, Publication and News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561