Indian Visa for South Korean Citizens
South Korean passport holders can travel to Canada under the Canadian Visa Waiver. This means they do not need a visa to visit Canada.
Koreans can also enter Canada for business or study purposes, but they need a work permit or study permit to study at a school in Canada for more than six months. All Korean visitors require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) when arriving by air (eTA is not required when arriving by land or sea).
Although in most cases Koreans visiting Canada do not need a special permit, those who extend their stay for more than six months for study or work will need a permit. All relevant application forms can be downloaded and printed from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website (be sure to check the correct fee amount and submit it with the application). Completed application forms can be sent to the Canadian Visa Application Center (CVAC) in Seoul, South Korea.
Do South Koreans Need a Travel Authorization or Visa for Canada?
South Korea is exempt from the usual visa requirements imposed by Canada, which means that South Korean citizens with temporary passports, residents but not citizens, or who have refugee status must go to an embassy in Canada to apply for a different type. Canadian visas with the passport they currently hold. South Koreans with full citizenship can apply for a Canadian eTA.
Indian Visa for Taiwan Citizens
The Government of India introduced a new Electronic Travel Authorization in 2014, allowing citizens of 169 countries to travel to India on an e-Visa. There are different types of Indian e-Visas that Taiwanese citizens can apply for depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country. Currently, all foreigners traveling to India, unless they are diplomats or holders of special travel documents, are required to apply for and obtain an e-Visa before traveling to the country.
Indian Visa for Taiwanese Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Taiwanese travelers can apply for the Indian Tourist eVisa to participate in tourism activities in India, attend spiritual retreats and visit friends/relatives living in the country. The Government of India is also offering e-Visas to Taiwanese citizens wishing to travel to the country on business or those seeking medical treatment in the country.
Taiwan travelers must apply for a visa before entering India. India Tourist Visa for Taiwan citizens are of two types. The 1 Month Tourist eVisa is valid for 30 days and allows Taiwan travelers to enter India twice during this period. The maximum stay in the country is 30 consecutive days. The 1 Year Indian Tourist eVisa for visitors from Taiwan is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. It allows multiple entries during any 365-day period with stays of up to 90 consecutive days from the date of entry. The India Business Visa for Taiwan Citizens has the same validity period of 1 year. However, the length of stay in India on a business visa is longer.
Citizens of Switzerland can stay in India for up to 180 days with the e-business visa. It can be 180 consecutive days or a total of 180 days for multiple trips. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Electronic Medical Visa – Used in case you need to enter India for medical treatment including yoga physical therapy. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 60 days and enter India a total of 3 times. There is also a Physician Assistant e-Visa for those traveling to the country with someone receiving medical treatment in the country. Applicants should fill out the Indian Tourist e-Visa Application carefully and ensure that the information entered in the application is correct and matches the form in the applicant's passport.
TYPES OF INDIAN E-VISA
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- India Medical eVisa
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF TAIWAN
- Applicants have a passport that will be valid for 6 months from the date of his/her arrival in India
- Applicants have at least two empty pages on their passport where entry/exit stamps can be placed
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit/debit card or use a PayPal account to pay for the eVisa fees.
Indian Visa for Uganda Citizens
Applying for an Indian visa from Uganda is a straightforward process and there are a number of benefits of doing so. The main benefit is that it allows Ugandan citizens to travel to India for business or leisure without having to obtain a separate visa for each country they intend to visit.
The Government of India has introduced a new e-Visa regime for the citizens of Uganda. The e-Visa facility is now available for business, tourist, and medical purposes. The e-Visa will be valid for a period of 60 days from the date of arrival in India.
The tourist visa will now be valid for a period of 10 years from the date of issuance. The tourist visa will allow the holder to stay in India for a maximum period of 60 days at a time.
The business visa will now be valid for a period of one year from the date of issuance. The business visa will allow the holder to stay in India for a maximum period of 180 days at a time.
Requirements for Obtaining an Indian Visa for Uganda Citizens
- The process of obtaining an Indian visa for Ugandan citizens is not as complicated as it may seem at first. There are a few requirements that must be met in order to be eligible for a visa, but as long as you have all the necessary documentation, the process should be relatively straightforward.
- The first step is to fill out an online application form. This can be found on the website of the Indian embassy in Uganda. Once you have completed the form, you will need to submit it along with a few other required documents.
- These documents include a passport-sized photograph, a copy of your passport, and a copy of your travel itinerary. You will also need to pay a visa application fee. Once you have submitted all of the required documentation, you should hear back from the embassy within a few weeks.
- If your application is approved, you will be issued a visa that is valid for six months. You will need to present this visa when you arrive in India. Be sure to keep it with you at all times, as you will need to show it to immigration officials when you enter the country.
Indian Visa for Senegal Citizens
Have you been thinking about traveling to India? If so, you may be wondering if you need a visa. The good news is that Senegal citizens can apply for an e-Visa, which is valid for 60 days.
It is important to note that your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of your return journey. You should also have at least 2 blank pages in your passport for the Indian visa stamps. Lastly, make sure to carry photocopies of your passport and visa just in case you lose your originals while in India.
The process for applying for an Indian visa online is pretty simple. First, you need to fill out the online application form and submit it along with the required documents. Once your application is approved, you will need to pay the visa fee and schedule an appointment for your biometric data capture at the Indian Visa Application Center.
Once your biometric data is captured, you will need to submit your passport and other required documents to the Indian embassy. The processing time for an Indian visa is usually between 4 to 6 weeks.
The Benefits of Indian Visas for Senegal Citizens
1. You can apply for an e-Visa online. 2. The e-Visa is valid for 60 days from the date of arrival in India. 3. You can enter India through one of the following airports: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, Goa or Thiruvananthapuram. 4. The e-Visa allows you to travel to India for tourism, business or medical purposes. 5. You can apply for an e-Visa up to 120 days in advance of your trip. If you’re planning to travel to India, an e-Visa is a convenient and straightforward way to get your visa. With an e-Visa, you can enjoy all that India has to offer, without any hassle.
Indian Visa for Kenya Citizens
India has become increasingly popular with travelers in recent years, topping the list with 10 million annual visitors, including Kenyan nationals. Kenyan citizens wishing to travel to India for tourism, business or medical reasons are not required to apply for a consular visa at the nearest Indian Diplomatic Mission because as a Kenyan citizen you are eligible for an e-Visa. Since the launch of the Indian e-Visa, Kenya along with 160 other countries are eligible to apply for all types of India e-Visa offered by the country. Whether you are in Nairobi or elsewhere in Kenya, applying for an e-Visa is likely to be more convenient than visiting a commission in person. The Indian e-Visa for Kenyan Citizens is a quick and easy application that can be completed online.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF KENYA
- Passport – all applicants who wish to obtain an India eVisa must hold a valid passport. The document needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in India. Moreover, you have to scan the passport’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture is taken recently and meets all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo. The format needs to be JPEG.
- E-mail address – You will receive your travel document via e-mail as soon as it is issued. That is why you need to provide a valid address to which you have access.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street