In 2015, the Canadian government established the eTA to facilitate short-term foreign travel. You do not need a visa to visit Canada as an Italian citizen. If you are flying, you must receive an ETA before taking off. The Canadian eTA is a multi-entry permit that can be obtained online. Visitors from Italy must apply for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) online. They can now travel to Canada without a visa. The Canadian eTA allows Italians to visit Canada without a visa for up to six months for vacation, family visits, business travel, or transit. It is valid for five years and allows Italian visitors to stay for six months per visit. This Online Travel Authorization is connected to the traveler's passport electronically and cannot be transferred to a new document. This means that if a passport expires after 5 years, the Canadian eTA will as well. Italian passport holders traveling to Canada can enter Canada with an approved eTA without applying for a standard visa at an embassy or consulate. This can be done in minutes. Simply enter the required details in a short form and the eTA will be confirmed by email shortly thereafter (usually within a maximum of 24 hours).
REQUIREMENTS OF CANADA VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS
- Valid passport – verify the expiration date of your passport before applying for an ETA. This document needs to be valid for another six months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – a valid email is required to make your online application and also for the reception of the document. If you want, you can print your ETA.
- Means of payment – you can pay with different payment methods such as credit/debit card.
New Zealand passport holders do not need a visa to enter Canada. Individuals must first fill out an online application for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Visitors, business travelers, and commuters are all welcome. The Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is a visa exemption that can be obtained online. To encourage international travel, the Canadian government established an online visa waiver program for nationals of certain countries (including New Zealand) in 2015. For eTA holders, multiple visits to Canada are permitted, each for a maximum of six months (180 days). Some essential Canadian eTA criteria apply to New Zealand residents. This electronic travel permit is connected to the information on the New Zealand passport submitted in the application. The Canadian eTA is valid for a period of five years. If the registered New Zealand passport expires before the eTA, the eTA will also expire. New Zealanders may enter Canada several times within the validity period, each time for a maximum stay of 6 months. Travelers can apply for the Canada eTA for New Zealanders from the comfort of their home or office. You simply fill out a quick online form using any computer or device connected to the internet. You don't have to go all the way to an embassy to do the paperwork.
Canada eTA Requirements for New Zealand Citizens
- Passport – if you want to get your Canada ETA, first, check the expiration date of your passport because it must be valid for at least 6 more months from your arrival in the country.
- E-mail address – it's vital that you put a current email because all info we get about your ETA, we will send you an email. When your ETA has been approved, If you want, you can print it.
- Methods of payment – in case you have a credit/debit card, do not worry because you can pay it with any of them.
The Canadian Immigration Service introduced the Canadian eTA in 2015 to enhance the screening process for tourists and validate their eligibility to enter the country before embarking on their journey. This implies that British nationals can opt for a Canadian eTA instead of a tourist visa to travel to Canada. With a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), British citizens (along with most of their Overseas Territories and Crown Dependencies) are not obligated to obtain a visa to visit Canada. The eTA, also known as the Electronic Travel Authorization, is a digital visa waiver that grants entry to Canada for citizens of the United Kingdom and other visa-exempt countries. To qualify for the eTA, British nationals must satisfy the Canadian eTA requirements. The British are among the few nationalities that are exempt from the short-term visa obligation in Canada. British citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. British citizens with an eTA can stay visa-free for up to 6 months. Once approved, the Canadian eTA is valid for 5 years or until the traveler's UK passport expires, whichever comes first. During the validity period, the travel authorization allows multiple entries into Canada. The eTA is electronically linked to the British passport registered in the original application. The Canadian eTA allows British citizens to take advantage of this visa waiver. It is available via a simple online application. The eTA is usually processed very quickly, and the travel authorization is sent by email.
CANADA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR BRITISH CITIZENS
- A British passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fees.
- A valid email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
The recent introduction of the Canadian eTA has greatly simplified the process of obtaining a travel pass to Canada from Sweden. The Canadian government launched an online application process for a Canadian Tourist Visa Waiver in 2016, eliminating the need for qualifying individuals to visit a Canadian Embassy or Consulate. To enter Canada for short-term tourism, business, transit, or medical purposes, Swedish citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa. Swedish passport holders must obtain an approved visa waiver or eTA in order to enter Canada. eTA is an abbreviation for Electronic Travel Authorization. Swedish citizens traveling to Canada without a visa for up to 6 months must first obtain an approved travel authorization. An approved Canadian eTA visa waiver is a multiple-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to spend up to 180 days in Canada on each entry. It's valid for a total of 5 years from the date of approval, meaning you don't need to apply for an eTA before each visit. Citizens of Sweden are among the eligible nationalities who can now submit an online eTA application form from the comfort of their own home to receive an approved Electronic Travel Authorization for Canada electronically linked to their passport. Completing the Canadian eTA application for Swedish citizens only takes about 30 minutes.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Swedish citizens
- Passport – to apply for a Canada ETA, you should know that your passport must be valid for at least another 6 months from your arrival date in Canada.
- E-mail – you'll get your ETA by email in PDF format. For that, it is important that you provide a valid email address.
- Payment methods – it is crucial that you have a valid credit/debit card because these are the only online ways to pay for your application.
Millions of travelers and tourists visit Canada each year to visit friends and family or to simply enjoy the country's natural beauty. The Canadian government's development of a quick and simple online application process for an electronic Travel Authorization or Canada Visa has made visiting Canada easier than ever. There are two types of visas available in Canada: single-entry visas and multiple-entry visas. The Canada Visit Visa is a simple visa application that allows you to stay in Canada for up to six months. A tourist visa does not permit you to work in Canada, but it does permit you to travel within the country for tourism and leisure purposes. Foreign nationals with a single-entry visa may only enter Canada once. A multiple-entry visa permits the holder to enter and exit the country as many times as they choose for the duration of the visa. Applicants who require a visitor visa to enter Canada can apply online, on paper, or in person at the Visa Application Center (VAC).
REQUIREMENTS FOR TOURIST VISA OF CANADA
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Minimum 2 recent passport size photos.
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada.
- A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them.
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip.
Company Name: CANADA Visa
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street