Bengaluru, Aug 24, 2020 (Issuewire.com) - Algomox Private Limited (www.algomox.com) has announced today the general availability of Algomox® MLOps Platform, advanced AI transformation services for enterprises, and packaged AI solutions for financial institutions and healthcare providers.
The Algomox® MLOps Platform is an advanced AI software that automates the machine learning model development, operations, and governance. It enables enterprises to quickly set up production-ready AI software and infrastructure to catch up with their competitors. The Algomox® MLOps Platform has three components - the Data Pipeline Manager, the Cognitive Modeling Studio, and the Cognitive ModelOps Engine - which bring the best-in-class practices from the fields of DataOps, AutoML, and ModelOps in an on-premise and SaaS deployment model. With the MLOps Platform, enterprises can empower their AI team with scalability and fast time-to-deployment.
Algomox® Managed MLOps Service is a full suite of AI service for enterprises that offer a hands-off approach to AI operations. This Managed MLOps service helps enterprises with every functionality of the Machine Learning operations
Algomox® AI consulting service helps enterprises to strategize and catalyze their AI transformation plans. Also, the Algomox® AI App Development service enables enterprises to customize tailor-fit AI application development for their requirements.
Finally, Algomox is proud to announce the range of AI Packaged Applications with the introduction of two solutions in the Banking and Healthcare sectors. The Algomox® SAR-AML Application enables financial institutions to use AI to detect and report money laundering and suspicious activities. The Algomox® CareMox Application is designed to enable remote patient care, monitoring, and diagnosis with AI.
According to Mr. Anil Abraham Kuriakose, Algomox Co-Founder and CEO, the top benefits of Algomox AI transformation products and services are:
1. Accelerated AI adoption: With ready-made AI frameworks and infrastructure infused with the best practices in the AI industry, enterprises can quickly adopt AI to suit their needs and stay ahead of the competition.
2. Better data integration: Organize all data sources, data pipelines and avoid data dependency debt, which is the hidden cost of AI adoption.
3. Faster model development: With one of the fastest algorithms for automatic model tuning, this can enable data scientists to create multiple models quickly
4. Scalable solutions: Use Cognitive ModelOps Engine to deploy models into production, monitor their performance, and scale solutions as needed.
5. Save operating costs: using a single, streamlined platform for the end-to-end AI requirements, it helps to lower the cost of operations by 60%.
To learn more about Algomox® MLOps platform, and advanced AI transformation services, visit our website https://www.algomox.com/mlops/.
Algomox, an enterprise AI technology service provider, offers end-to-end AI platforms, solutions, and services that help IT organizations to address the AI transformation challenges and to accelerate their AI journey.
Algomox Private Limited
Source :Algomox Private Limited
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.