Bengaluru, Aug 17, 2020 (Issuewire.com) - Algomox Private Limited (www.algomox.com) today announced the general availability of the Algomox® AIOps platform and Managed AIOps services for next-generation IT operations.
Algomox® AIOps platform combines Cloud-Native IT management with Artificial Intelligence technology to enhance and partially replace all primary IT operation functions, including availability and performance monitoring, anomaly detection, event correlation and analysis, incident recognition, IT service analytics, cognitive automation, and AI-based IT compliance and governance dashboard. The Algomox AIOps platform enables you to improve the IT operation staff's productivity and save the cost of operations continuously.
Algomox® Norra is a cognitive help desk engineer for automating L1 IT support. It enables IT organizations to provide better IT service experiences for end-users through natural language processing (NLP) based conversation engagement, and responses are driven by the IT knowledge graph.
Algomox® Managed AIOps includes a tailor-fit new generation enterprise IT management services to meet the end to end IT service requirements from the IT operations team. Using our managed AIOps services, customers get consistent cost savings, operational efficiencies, and better customer experience.
Accordance with Mr. Anil Abraham Kuriakose, Algomox Co-Founder and CEO, the top benefits of Algomox AIOps are
1. Improved observability with a single pane of glass:- Enables IT, operation teams, to reconcile and retire many tools and integrate existing tools to offer a single pane of glass for IT operations.
2. Automated Incident recognition:- Helps you lower the total cost of ownership by finding complex unknown issues and reducing event noises with AI-based root cause analysis. These capabilities help IT organizations to get out of the firefighting mode.
3. Better IT user engagement:- Automates the IT service management and end-user engagement with natural language processing (NLP) and advanced AI technologies.
4. Save operational cost with cognitive automation:- AIOps enables IT organizations to achieve the highest level of automation. Therefore, AIOps technology helps to optimize IT processes and save costs.
5. Enable better decision-making and end to end governance:- Traditionally, IT organizations lag the capability to make fast decisions. AIOps technology enables them to make a better and quicker decision and execute it using cognitive automation. The real economic value of AIOps is reducing the cost of decisions around IT operations and enabling IT to operate at the speed of business with better governance.
To learn more about Algomox AIOps platform and Managed AIOps services, visit Algomox website www.algomox.com
Algomox, an enterprise AI technology service provider, offers end-to-end AI platforms, solutions, and services that help IT organizations to address the AI transformation challenges and accelerate their AI journey.
Algomox Private Limited
#1934, 22nd Cross, 22nd Main, Sector-2, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, 560102
Source :Algomox Pvt Ltd
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.