Blockchain Expo Global; Blockchain Expo Global 2020 announces its leading women speakers
(PRUnderground) February 10th, 2020
The world leading Blockchain Expo Global is returning to Olympia London 17-18th March 2020 and is bringing together 9000 technology enthusiasts to explore the entire eco-system of Blockchain, IoT, AI & Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud, as well as the newest addition; 5G.Each event will showcase the next generation technologies and strategies for the future by providing user cases from industry leaders and 300+ exhibitors demonstrating the latest technology.
The Blockchain Expo has been embraced by the blockchain community with notable experts and leading organisations, such as Deutsche Telekom AG, NASDAQ, Rolls-Royce, HSBC, Unilever, PwC to name just a few, joining the conference agenda. The Global Expo will explore the industries that are set to be most affected by this new technology in 2020. These industries include manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
We are all aware that the percentage of women working within these technology-based industries is significantly lower than men and has been for as long as we can remember. In education, IT and technology was deemed a heavily male dominated subject and it’s safe to say from there it has been an uphill battle for women to join the ‘boys club’.
‘We’re using the power of intelligent digital to see beyond the gender gap, to a world where women can reimagine our future’ (PwC 2020). Closing the gender gap and increasing diversity benefits businesses enormously in both their economic and social environments. Diversity in any creative space is imperative for development and therefore, at the Tech Expo, we are delighted that our agenda will feature some of the leading women in these sectors:
- Leanne Kemp | CEO & Founder | Everledger
- Mariana Gómez de la Villa | Program Director Distributed Ledger Technology | ING
- Marta Geater-Piekarska | Director of Ecosystem | Hyperledger | Linux Foundation
- Nicole Sandler | Innovation Policy Global Lead | Barclays
- Manuela Godeck |Global Innovation Project Manager | Blockchain | Vodafone
- Barbara Fusinka | Machine Learning Strategic Cloud Engineering Manager | Google
- Claire Thompson | Head of Data & Analytics for Commerical & Private Banking |RBS
- Angela Lillis | Insight Lead | Marks and Spencer
- Anita Fernqvist | Chief Data Officer | Zurich
- Ela Osterberger | Director of Data Science |Deliveroo
- Josephine Harriman | Head of Cyber & Privacy Legal | Morgan Stanley
- Lucy Payne | Security Awareness and Engagement Lead | Aviva
- Lesley Marjoribanks | Head of Security Awareness | RBS
- Deshini Newman | Managing Director EMEA | (ICS)2
- Cheryl Stevens MBE | Head of Identity & Trust Services, DWP Digital | Department for Work & Pensions
- Sylwia Kechiche | Principal Analyst, IoT| GSMA Intelligence
- Livia Rosu | Chair of the Marketing Working Group | HomeGrid Forum
- Dimitra Simeonidou | Director of Smart Internet Lab/ Co-Director |University of Bristol/ Bristol Digital Futures Institute
- Yue Wang | Principal 5G Researcher |Samsung UK
- Alexandra Hussenot | CEO & Founder | Immersionn
- Karen Pollitt-Cham | Professorial Lead Connected Futures |University of Brighton
Learn more about Blockchain Expo Global 2020 ticket types to see which ticket is right for you.
We look forward to welcoming to you the show.
Thank you to our 2020 sponsors PwC, Kaspersky, TATA Consultancy, BCG Platinion, Ballet, Quartz, Blocwatch, CoreLedger, Gospel, Blockchain Now, Tatum, Telos & Stuarts Walker Hersant Humphtries.
For further information contact:
email@example.com / +44 (0)117 980 9023
NOTES FOR EDITORS
The world leading Blockchain Global Expo is returning to Olympia London 17-18th March 2020 bringing together 9000+ technology enthusiasts to explore the entire eco-system of Blockchain, IoT, AI & Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud, as well as the newest addition; 5G. #BlockchainExpo
Blockchain Expo World Series
Blockchain Expo Global – 17-18 March 2020– Olympia London
Blockchain Expo Europe – 1-2 July 2020 – RAI Amsterdam
Blockchain Expo North America – 4-5 November 2020 – Santa Clara, Silicon Valley
Interested in speaking or exhibiting?
There are a variety of opportunities for you to get involved, customised to suit your business objectives including speaking, exhibiting, branding opportunities, 1-1 meeting service, sponsoring and more. To find out more, you can contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more details.
PwC. (2020). PwC UK – Building relationships, creating value. [online] Available at: https://www.pwc.co.uk
About Blockchain Expo
Blockchain Expo brings together industry leaders within finance, retail, insurance, energy, and more. Taking to Silicon Valley, London, and Europe, delegates are invited to attend keynotes, panels and case studies, as well as explore the exhibition hall. Co-located with sister events AI & Big Data Expo, Cyber Security & Cloud Expo and IoT Expo, Blockchain Expo is a fantastic environment for networking and learning about the most disruptive technologies.Press Contact
- Name: Rebecca Clinton-Floyed
- Phone: +44 (0) 117 980 9023
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.blockchain-expo.com/
Original Press Release.