The latest research study, “Lawful Interception Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” has been added by IMARC Group.
Lawful interception refers to the legally sanctioned access to numerous private communication channels, including emails, messages and telephone calls. Service providers and network operators are required to collect or provide intercepted communications of individuals or corporations to the law enforcement agencies (LEAs) as authorized by jurisdiction or administration to track illegal activities. It is crucial in investigating and litigating criminal activities, including frauds, crime, and terrorism, which can be administered by wiretapping emails, mobile data, telephone lines, instant messaging and other internet-based services of the target. This, in turn, aids in closely monitoring the activities of the threat and obtaining the forensics necessary for pursuing wrongdoers.
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Get a PDF Sample for more detailed market insights: https://www.imarcgroup.com/lawful-interception-market/requestsample
Global Lawful Interception Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing incidences of criminal activities and terrorism on the global level. Lawful inception is, therefore, opted by governments and law enforcement agencies for monitoring and decrypting digital and analog information related to the threat. Along with this, there is an increase in the incidences of cyber-attacks, supported by advancements in communication technology, which is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. The market is further driven by numerous initiatives undertaken by the governments of several countries for updating the laws pertaining to lawful interception. These initiatives aim at enhancing periodic monitoring, which can assist in controlling illegal activities across communication systems.
Moreover, significant improvements in mobile phone tracking systems and data-based communications are creating a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, the growing virtualization of modern data centers aids in improving security in virtual networks, which enables vendors to offer cloud-based interception solutions and connect cybernetic traffic to physical monitoring tools.
For more information about this report visit: https://www.imarcgroup.com/lawful-interception-market
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these players include AQSACOM, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO), Incognito Software Systems Inc., Net Optics (Ixia), NetScout Systems, Inc., Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, SS8 Networks, Inc., Utimaco GmbH, Verint Systems Inc. (VRNT), and ZTE Corporation.
- On the basis of the network technology, the market has been divided into Voice-Over-Internet Protocol (VoIP), Long Term Evolution (LTE), Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN), Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access (WiMAX), Digital Subscriber Line (DSL), Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), Integrated Services for Digital Network (ISDN) and others.
- Based on the device, the market has been classified into mediation devices, routers, Intercept Access Point (IAP), gateways, switches, management servers and others.
- On the basis of the communication content, the market has been categorized into voice communication, video, text messaging, facsimile, digital pictures, file transfer and others.
- Based on the service, the market has been segmented into professional services, managed services and system integrators.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been divided into government and public affairs, law enforcement agencies, and small and medium enterprises.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include AQSACOM, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Incognito Software Systems Inc., Net Optics (Ixia), NetScout Systems, Inc., Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, SS8 Networks, Inc., Utimaco GmbH, Verint Systems Inc., and ZTE Corporation.
Browse related reports:
Aerospace and Defense Telemetry Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/aerospace-defense-telemetry-market
Drone Camera Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/drone-camera-market
C4ISR Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/c4isr-market
X-Band Radar Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/x-band-radar-market
Radar System Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/radar-system-market
Control Towers Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/control-towers-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Elena Anderson
Email: Send Email
Address:30 N Gould St Ste R
Country: United States